Monday, July 25, 2011

Poll Results

First off, I would like to thank everyone who voted in the poll.
The results of the poll were not what I expected but that is ok:) It was a tie between "Back to School Fashion" and "Skincare for Acne Prone Skin." So I will be writing two pieces now;) That is just how it goes. And, since the poll resulted in a tie I will not be posting the pieces today since I have two to write. They will be up soon though! Thanks again to all who voted and be sure to check back in for the two pieces on the winning topics and be sure to spread the word about this blog around! The more followers the better. And if you already follow the blog but have not joined...JOIN! :)
Be sure to vote in the new poll now to determine the topic of the next reader's choice blog post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment